The Azerbaijani armed forces continue to remain on one side of the adjacent Karaglukh height and made an unsuccessful attack attempt in this area: Artak Beglaryan

From noon on March 25 to the morning of March 26, the situation and positions along the line of contact of Artsakh did not change, the Azerbaijani armed forces continue to remain in the village of Parukh and on one side of the adjacent Karaglukh height, and a little earlier in this sector they made an unsuccessful attempt to attack one of our armed forces. State Minister of the Republic of Artsakh Artak Beglaryan wrote about this in his Telegram channel.

“The Armed Forces of Artsakh are taking appropriate precautionary and containment measures to neutralize possible threats. Yesterday, we had 3 dead and 15 wounded from Azerbaijani UAV strikes, the Azerbaijani side also suffered significant losses.

Yesterday I visited the village of Khramort, where the situation was relatively calm, and the mood was due,” the minister said.

According to him, strongholds of Russian peacekeepers continue to operate in Parukha and Khramort, and the Russian side has made significant efforts to ensure a ceasefire regime in its zone of responsibility. The minister expressed hope that, through Russian efforts, the Azerbaijani troops would be withdrawn to their original positions and would no longer allow violations against the security of the people of Artsakh and the guarantees of the Russian Federation.

“We stand firm in our Motherland and are ready to face various challenges,” Artak Beglaryan said.


Number of views464